One of the most popular Canadian provinces among foreign skilled immigrants, Saskatchewan has changed the way it selects candidates through its popular Entrepreneur stream under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
With increasing competition among the eligible immigrants to Saskatchewan and also to meet the processing time target of three months, the province will now prioritize three selection factors to separate candidates with the same score on the Entrepreneur stream points grid.
Such three factors which are to be prioritized are:
- Official language proficiency
- Those with businesses planned in a key economic sector
- Completion of an exploratory visit
The last draw of SINP in 2019 took place on December 5 and had invited 62 eligible candidates under the Entrepreneur stream with an average score of 120 points.
Saskatchewan Entrepreneur Stream
A candidate in order to qualify under the Saskatchewan immigration Entrepreneur stream will have to undergo a three-stage process:
- Expression of Interest (EoI)
- Invitation to submit an application
- Provincial Nomination
A provincial nomination will effectively guarantee a permanent residence in Canada.
Let us quickly look into the minimum entry requirements for submitting an EoI:
- Candidate must be able to submit a proof of the minimum net worth of $500,000
- Candidate must have had a minimum of three years of entrepreneurial experience or relevant skills
- An area-specific investment like at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 in any other Saskatchewan area is mandatory
Your Canada Immigration Consultant is in the position to conduct your immigration to Canada in a smooth and hassle-free manner. All you have to do is take this free assessment for a quick evaluation or simply contact us to open a new chapter of your life in Canada.